Billing, Payments, Collections & Insurance
Thank you for choosing Morgan Health Centers for your wellness needs. We appreciate that you have entrusted us and are committed to providing you with the best care possible.
We believe that all patients deserve the best care we can provide. Everyone benefits when definitive financial arrangements are agreed upon. Accordingly, we have prepared this information to acquaint you with our financial policy (billing, payments and collections). Our services are provided to you and not your insurance company. Thus, payment for your treatment is ultimately your responsibility.
We require payment at the time of service.
- I understand that I will be charged the full rate of appointment if I fail to give at least 24-hour notice prior to cancelling my appointment. After three no shows the provider may decide to terminate further services from the practice.
- I understand that I will be responsible for any fees that my insurance carrier or any payer (which includes but not limited to self pay, spouse, parent, guardian etc.) does not cover. The hourly/session rate agreed upon by Morgan Mental Health Group LLC and me is my sole responsibility. It is my responsibility to fully check my benefits and coverage before my visit. If my insurance requires a referral or pre-authorization, I am responsible for obtaining it.
Failure to do so may result in payment denials.
- I understand that I will be charged a $10 service charge if I fail to make my payment and/or co-payment at the time of my appointment.
- I understand that if I am late to the appointment, my session will end at the allotted time. By signing this, I am agreeing to all stated terms and stipulations regarding the services I receive from this provider and/or Morgan Mental Health Group LLC.
- I understand that emails, text messaging and phone calls are for appointment scheduling not for on-line therapy.
- I understand that this is an outpatient treatment clinic. Not an emergency care facility. If I experience an emergency, please contact primary care physician or the local emergency room or police.
- I understand that if I need more than scheduled appointment time, I may call to set an additional appointment but may never come to office except for scheduled appointment times.
- Acceptable forms of payment include Out of network benefits, In network benefits (Cigna, Blue Cross of Idaho, Regence, Aetna, Select Health, Pacific Source) Health Savings account, Cash, Checks, Master Card, Visa Card and American Express. Payment is due at the time of the session unless other arrangements are made.
Fees: $75.00-200.00 per hour per session subject to type of session: primary health care, individual psychotherapy, couples counseling, initial psychological evaluations/assessments, session with a medical practitioner.
Billing – Morgan Health Centers, participates in several health insurance plans and will bill accepted insurance carriers. Statements are sent on a monthly basis and all balances are due within thirty (30) days of the initial statement date unless prior arrangements have been made. The patient will be responsible for any fees that the insurance carrier or any payer (which includes but not limited to self pay, spouse, parent, guardian etc.) does not cover.
» more about Billing
Payments – Payments and/or Co-payments are due at the time of the service unless other arrangements are made. I understand that I will be charged a $10 service charge if I fail to make my payment and/or co-payment at the time of my appointment.
» more about Payments
Collections – Balances over 30 days old will be assessed a late fee. Late fees and late cancellation fees cannot be billed to insurance claims.
» more about Collections
Insurance – If we accept your insurance, we will file claims on your behalf. All co-payments are due at the time of service unless other arrangements are made. You will receive a statement for deductibles, co-insurance and non-covered services. If you do not have insurance, you will receive a statement for all services rendered. If you have any questions, please call our office.
» more about In & Out-of-Network Insurance
Copay, Deductibles, and Coinsurance – Fees need to be paid at the time of the service unless an alternative payment schedule has been negotiated.
» more about Copay, Deductibles, & Coinsurance
Self-Pay – We offer affordable rates for patients without insurance or who wish to not use their insurance. For self-pay accounts, payment must be made at the time of service.
» more about Self-Pay
Sliding Scale – We offer a patient sliding fee scale to people who otherwise cannot afford mental health services. Patients must meet financial and other specific criteria to be eligible.
» more about Sliding Scale
Links to Patient Information
- Patient Information
- Patient Frequent Questions & Answers
- Patient Policies
- Patient Privacy Notice
- Patient Rights